SAFETYAt Lasco, safety is not just a program—it's a culture where people are the greatest asset. Creating a safe work environment not only serves Lasco employees and their families, but customers as well. An accident-free project means Lasco can work confidently in a safe environment resulting in lower costs, fewer delays and an overall successful project.
Lasco's award winning safety program begins with education at every level—from field employees to job foremen to project management. An effective safety program requires a strong commitment from everyone. Lasco’s executive management team is continuously involved in the development and implementation of our safety program each day to protect people in the workplace. This commitment is displayed on the jobsites with the presence of regional safety directors, site safety representatives and an involved safety team who all work together to make Lasco the safest in the industry.
Lasco has received numerous accolades for our safety program, including Associated Builders and Contractors' most prestigious safety honor, the ABC Safety STAR Award.
The overriding Lasco Safety and Health Program is complimented with site-specific safety programs that are tailored for each project. Once the custom plans are in place, Lasco ensures success through daily task reviews, weekly jobsite safety meetings and random safety/quality inspections. We recognize that a drug-free workplace is a safer workplace. Lasco is committed to achieving a drug-free environment through pre-employment, post-accident, and random drug testing.
The Lasco CultureWe value Relationships by:
- Always treating others – customers, suppliers, and each other – as we want to be treated
- Caring more about people than material things
- Remembering that it is not all about ourselves
- Properly balancing work and family
We value Excellence by:
- Being the best at what we do
- Continuously striving personally to grow and improve
- Looking for the opportunities that lie within challenges – not taking the easy path
We value Freedom by:
- Empowering our team members to make decisions that treat our customers, both internal and external, right
- Being reliable and responsible and getting the job done
- Going the extra mile
- Recognizing everyone’s need to occasionally get away and recreate
We value Integrity by:
- Always doing what is right even when it is not easy, comfortable, or profitable
We value Teamwork by:
- Sacrificing our own interests for the good of the team
- Encouraging one another
- Learning and being aware of what my teammates need from me
- Helping other succeed today so that we can all achieve success tomorrow
- Having fun doing what we do